50+ Sad Love Quotes that Make You Cry

50+ Sad Love Quotes that Make You Cry

Here are some Sad Love Quotes that can makes you cry. Hope you feel it.

Best Sad Love Quotes Ever

“Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.” ― Faraaz Kazi
“There is a distinct, awful pain that comes with loving someone more than they love you.” – Steve Maraboli
It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. – Miguel de Unamuno
Related: 124 Best Sad Crush Quotes with Images in 2019
Part of me aches at the thought of her being so close yet so untouchable. – Nicholas Sparks
“People love each other for many reasons, not all of them good. They love each other because it’s easy. Or because they’re used to it. Or because they’ve given up. Or because they’re scared.” ― Nathan Hill
If we must part forever, Give me but one kind word to think upon, And please myself with, while my heart’s breaking. – Thomas Otway
“It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.” – Ella Harper

“Since I can’t be with you right now I will have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together again.” – Susan Polis Schutz
“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” – Kahlil Gibran
“There is a time for departure, even when there’s no certain place to go.” ― Tennessee Williams

Sad Love Quotes of 2019

It hurts to leave a light on for nobody.— Graham Foust
“As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.”― Tabitha Suzuma
“Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard.”― David Levithan
It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew. – Henry Rollins
Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. – Paramahansa Yogananda
“You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.” ― Henny Youngman
You meet everyone twice in this life, when they come and when they go.— C.C Aurel
Just let me keep the last piece of my heart before you tear it all apart.— Lykke Li
There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. – Ashleigh Brilliant
First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great. – Alyssa Milano

Sad Love Quotes of the Year

You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens. – Kirsten Dunst
Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. – Stephen Chbosky
When you think your first falling in love, just then you realize your falling out of love. – David Grayson
“He was acting like our kiss had broken him, and his reaction was breaking me.” ― Shannon A. Thompson
Love lies in those unsent drafts in your mailbox. Sometimes you wonder whether things would have been different if you’d clicked ‘Send’. – Faraaz Kazi
“Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others.” – Stephen R. Covey
“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.” – Anais Nin
When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us. – Alexander Graham Bell
“Rather than crying & craving for those who left our path during dark moments of our life, lets spend some time to thank them who stood and helped us to pass those dark paths.”― Nehali Lalwani
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss

Sad Love Quotes about Love

“You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.” – Johnny Depp
“Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle
Everything I do is stitched with its color.”― W.S. Merwin
“He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.” ― Anonymous
“How could an Angel break my heart? Why didn’t he catch my falling star? I wish I didn’t wish so hard. Maybe I wished our love apart.” ― Tony Braxton
You ruin your love because you don’t think you deserve anything good.— Warsan Shire
The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. – Carl Jung

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

freelancing